Thanks again for sharing and tweeting.
1. How To Increase The Productivity of Computer Programmers and Engineers
2. 10 Fatal Flaws That Contribute To A Leader’s Failure
3. “Deliberate practice is hard. It hurts. But it works”
4. When The Human Body Needs Randomness
5. The Power of Negative Thinking
6. Smart People Are Reading These Books
7. Noise and Signal — Nassim Taleb
8. Why Can’t Someone Be Taught Until They’re Ready To Learn?
9. Thinking That We Know — Daniel Kahneman
10. How to Learn Anything Faster