Give A Farnam Street Learning Community Membership as a Gift
To buy a one-year subscription to The Farnam Street Learning Community as a gift for $149, please click here.
How does it work?
- You need the recipient’s name, email address, the day on which you wish the gift to be delivered (by email)
- You will be given the opportunity to add a personalized message
- You need your name and payment info
- On the day you selected for the gift to be delivered, the recipient will automatically be sent an email with your message and a link to activate their subscription (they can choose a different email address at that time).
- If the recipient is already a subscriber, then the gift should be added on to the end of their current subscription.
- Will I be billed annually? No. You get billed once and your info is not associated with the gifted account. When the gift subscription expires the recipient has the opportunity to renew with their own credit card. Or you can always give them another gift.
- Do you store my payment information? No. We do not have access to your payment information. All payment information is stored by Stripe. We never see it.
- What if the recipient has multiple email addresses and I'm not sure which one to use? Easy peasy, when they open their gift they can create a new account with whatever email address they choose.
- How do I buy a membership for myself? Go here.
- What is Farnam Street? Farnam Street is devoted to helping you develop an understanding of how the world really works, make better decisions, and live a better life. We address such topics as mental models, decision making, learning, reading, and the art of living. In a world full of noise, Farnam Street is a place where you can step back and think about time-tested ideas while asking yourself questions that lead to meaningful understanding. We cover ideas from science and the humanities that will not only expand your intellectual horizons but also help you connect ideas, think in multidisciplinary ways, and explore meaning. Weekly articles are free, Tuesday updates, the virtual reading group, our community slack channel, and other member extras are just for members.